ROInvesting Review - CySEC Regulated Forex and CFD Broker
Our ROInvesting Review - Updated 17th August 2020
ROInvesting was founded in 2017 and is based in Cyprus. The broker offers access to a broad range of trading assets to choose from, such as including forex, commodities, indices, cryptocurrencies, stocks, and ETFs. ROInvesting is authorized and regulated by CySEC.
ROInvesting focuses on offering traders the latest tech-powered solutions to maximize their trading results as well as unique research tools, and fantastic customer service. ROinvesting offers a user-friendly interface and transparent trading conditions. ROInvesting is the CFD partner of AC Milan.
ROInvesting does not charge any commission and has maximum leverage up to 1:400. Since the broker is highly focused on software, it aims to offer the best and latest technology available for FX trading.
Our ROInvesting Review Ratings
ROInvesting offers three main account types which are Silver Account, Gold Account and Platinum Account. Every account aims to provide the best trading conditions for clients of all levels.
This is the simplest type account available at ROInvesting. With this account type, hedging is allowed, and the amount of leverage is up to 1:3. There is an option to get this account swap-free for Muslim clients. 1:30 is the maximum leverage.
The Gold account is for more advanced traders. With this account type, hedging is allowed, and the amount of leverage is up to 1:3. There is an option to get this account swap-free for Muslim clients. The swap discount is 25%. The broker offers full support from Monday to Sunday between 08:00-22:00 (GMT+2). The Gold account includes a dedicated account manager to every client. 1:400 is the maximum leverage.
The Platinum account is for professional traders. With this account type, hedging is allowed, and the amount of leverage is up to 1:500. There is an option to get this account swap-free for Muslim clients. The swap discount is 50%. The Premium account includes a dedicated account manager to every client, new alerts, free VPS, webinars, and educational videos.
Account Opening & KYC
To open an account, you must enter your personal data (name, email, phone, etc.). Then you will get a confirmation to access your account via e-mail address. Then you need to submit your personal documents for identity verification. Once the account is verified you can make your first deposit and start trading.
To apply for a professional account, you will have access to alternative trading conditions like:
- Higher leverage on CFD instruments (Forex, cryptos, indices, commodities, stocks and more.
- Premium access to professional loyalty programs and benefits.
- Dedicated technical support.
- Trading flexibility.
To apply, you need to fulfill until at least two of the following criteria:
- Scope of trading volumes: You carried out transactions in significant size on the relevant markets at an average frequency of 10 per quarter over the previous four quarters
- Scale of investments: The size of your financial portfolio (including cash deposits and financial instruments) exceeds 500,000 EUR.
- Financial sector expertise: You work or have worked in the financial sector for at least one year in a professional position, which requires knowledge of the transactions or services under consideration.
Trading Conditions and Clients' Fund Protection
ROInvesting adheres to strict regulations to ensure client protection and transparency. ROInvesting is a leading Cyprus Investment Firms (CIF) licensed and regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 269/15.The broker is also in line with which is also in line with ESMA and the MiFID Directive, allowing members to provide valid trading services within Cyprus and with EEA cross-border services. Negative balance security applied.
Trading with a regulated broker ensures that the company is continuously supervised by its regulatory authority. It means that the broker was closely reviewed before obtaining the license, and adhered to the necessary safety measures, which are also reported and audited on a regular basis. These regulatory measures are designed to protect customers, making it almost impossible for brokers to misrepresent false data or to misrepresent trading accounts, which is the main objective of having a forex trading license.
Additionally, while ROInvesting is obliged to hold traders' money separate from company money and to use segregated accounts only.
Moreover, there is compensation for clients in case the broker goes bankrupt. Finally, as a client, you may ask for the assistance of the regulatory body if there is any confusion or violation of the rules.
Leverage allows traders to be more exposed to more funds than their initial balance. Typically viewed as a ratio, leverage users must abide by strict regulatory restrictions, as retailers can fall into high risk without proper awareness of how to use the tool.
Consequently, due to the possible risks involved, recent regulatory changes by the European regulators and CySEC, in particular, reduced the overall leverage available to retail account holders. Professionals can also apply for ratios up to 1:200, but only after the status has been confirmed. Forex instruments and currency pairs leverage are set to a maximum of 1:30
CFDs on stocks, indices are up to 1:5, while commodities are up to 1:10.
ROInvesting’s trading fees are very low for currencies and other instruments, although they are a bit higher for commodities. Gold and Platinum account holders will benefit from reduced spreads and swaps between 25% and 50%.
The broker offers variable spreads for retail clients (in points):
- EURUSD: Silver account – 28, Gold account – 20, Platinum account -18
- GBPUSD: Silver account – 28, Gold account – 20, Platinum account -18
- USDJPY: Silver account – 28, Gold account – 20, Platinum account -18
- AUDUSD: Silver account – 28, Gold account – 20, Platinum account -18
- Amazon: Silver account – 80, Gold account – 73, Platinum account - 68
- Boeing: Silver account – 80, Gold account – 73, Platinum account - 68
- Coke: Silver account – 80, Gold account – 73, Platinum account - 68
- IBM: Silver account – 80, Gold account – 73, Platinum account – 68
- DOW: Silver account – 250, Gold account – 200, Platinum account – 200
- DAX: Silver account – 250, Gold account – 200, Platinum account – 200
- NSDQ: Silver account – 250, Gold account – 200, Platinum account – 200
- SP: Silver account – 250, Gold account – 200, Platinum account – 200
- Natural Gas - Silver account – 80, Gold account – 70, Platinum account – 60
- Brent Oil – Silver account – 80, Gold account – 70, Platinum account – 60
- Coffee - Silver account – 80, Gold account – 70, Platinum account – 60
- Platinum - Silver account – 80, Gold account – 70, Platinum account – 60
The broker offers variable spreads for retail clients (in points):
- NZDUSD - Silver account – 41, Gold account – 26, Platinum account – 19
- EURJPY - Silver account – 41, Gold account – 26, Platinum account – 19
- USDCAD - Silver account – 41, Gold account – 26, Platinum account – 19
- USDCHF - Silver account – 41, Gold account – 26, Platinum account – 19
- Facebook – Silver account – 80, Gold account – 73, Platinum account – 68
- Google – Silver account – 80, Gold account – 73, Platinum account – 68
- McDonald’s – Silver account – 80, Gold account – 73, Platinum account – 68
- Tesla - Silver account – 80, Gold account – 73, Platinum account – 68
- FTSE - Silver account – 250, Gold account – 200, Platinum account – 200
- CAC - Silver account – 250, Gold account – 200, Platinum account – 200
- HIS - Silver account – 250, Gold account – 200, Platinum account – 200
- IBEX - Silver account – 250, Gold account – 200, Platinum account – 200
The broker charges an inactivity fee should you not use your account; however, it does not charge deposit or withdrawal fees. The minimum deposit is usually $100. You can use the following methods for deposits/withdrawals.
- Credit/debit cards
- Bank wire
- E-wallets like Skrill, Neteller, SafeCharge, DECTA, Payvision, INPAY, Trust, PayPal, Paysafe, etc.
Withdrawing can be done through a withdrawal request and will take about 2-3 days process, but this will depend on the payment provider.
Trading Platforms and Financial Instruments
ROInvesting allows you to trade via WebTrader or MT4 (MetaTrader4). MetaTrader 4, is an innovative, customizable trading platform used by traders of all levels worldwide, that delivers amongst the best ways of trading orders execution. According to ROInvesting, “traders can enjoy price dynamics in detail, opening and closing trades, setting stops and entry limits, performing technical analysis and many other benefits.”
The desktop version of MetaTrader 4 backs you up with technologies that promote trading excellence, ensuring high reliability, fast execution, and increased safety since all the transmitted data is securely encrypted.
ROInvesting also offers WebTrader, whose main benefit is that you do not need to download the software so that you can access trading through any browser or computer.
ROInvesting offers free and easy-to-use applications suitable for iPhone and Android devices, that are based on the MT4 software, are also extensive, also with a variety of charting styles and forms, analytics tools, and news feeds, all available right on your computer.
ROInvesting offers the following financial instruments for trading:
Forex: Forex exchange trading is the largest financial market in the world, which has a daily turnover of $5 trillion. It involves buying and selling various currencies around the world. Those include majors, minors, and exotics. The market is open Monday to Sunday from 07:00-17:00 GMT.
CFDs stocks: Clients can trade CFDs (Contracts for Difference) on stocks of the world's most famous companies such as Apple, Facebook, Nike, JP Morgan, British Petroleum, and others. Traders will not buy actual share but will bid on price fluctuations.
Indices: Clients can trade CFDs (Contracts for Difference) on the most popular indices in the world, including Nasdaq, Nikkei, and FTSE 100. Indices are baskets of shares of large public organizations.
Commodities: Clients can trade either hard or soft commodities such as energies (oil, iron ore), metals (silver, gold, platinum), and agriculture commodities (sugar, corn, wheat).
Cryptocurrencies: Clients can trade various popular digital currencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and other virtual coins.
EFTs: Clients can speculate and benefit from price fluctuations of stock prices.
Trader Education Tools
ROInvesting has created substantial educational materials which it hosts through its Learning Center, which is ideal for very beginners who are equipped to take the right path to trading, which is crucial. As well as skilled or experienced traders, high-quality products can be found to further improve awareness.
Numerous resources are available, including Webinars, Courses, Tutorials, Videos, eBooks, and many more. As far as the quality of education is concerned, we should also recognize its good level, while beginners will appreciate easy access to information, and experienced traders will consider some quality data.
ROInvesting offers good methods for research and analysis such as an Economic Calendar, Expiration and Earnings Calendar, and trading signals. The broker offers a news feed directly from the trading signal center.
In addition, ROInvesting’s MT4 is packed with important and powerful research tools like automated trading tools and more.
Customer Support and Sponsorships
ROInvesting defines itself as a client-oriented organization that focuses on driving the success of its clients. Given the fact that support teams are only available Monday to Sunday from 7:00 to 17:00 GMT.
There are many ways to get in touch with customer support, including live chat, email, phone line, and clients can even leave a message via an online form, and the customer support team will reply shortly.
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: +80050026003
Address: City home 81, 3rd floor, 128-130, Limassol Avenue, 2015, Strovolos, Nicosia, Cyprus.
ROInvesting sponsors the Italian football team, A.C. Milan. The club was founded in 1899 and is amongst the wealthiest in both Italian and world football.